in New Features Discussion by
What I'm looking for is a WYSIWYG tool for creating a Bootstrap template for Joomla 3 that doesn't involve all the coding. TemplateToaster seems to be the ideal tool to do this .

If it is possible to included the Bootstrap element classes as an optional set of elements (ie fully flexible design using all the regular TemplateToaster design elements, with the option to select standard Bootstrap elements instead) it would be the most excellent tool available.

There are many online 'build-your-own' Bootstrap template tools, but they ask for an exorbitant monthly fee to use them. I have a few not-for-profits that I do work for so I have to keep the costs down. Having a universal tool is one way to do that.

Up until recently, I have used Artisteer, but will be buying TemplateToaster in the next week or so. Having the ability to include Bootstrap elements would be hugely beneficial - not only for me, but for your other regular and potential clients.

Please consider this option.

Warm Regards, David

Regards, David

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us