in Joomla Templates by
Hi

I'm hoping that you have plans to include the twitter Bootstrap elements library as that will be a HUGE benefit to users by having the option to simply switch to the Bootstrap elements and use them when building the template.

Love the product - after being an Artisteer user for many years, I have moved across to TemplateToaster. Thanks for providing what they didn't.

Regards, David

2 Answers

by
In monitoring the Joomla 3 developers group forum, BOOTSTRAP is working its way into Joomla 3.
by
Hi
Yes, Bootstrap is working very well in Joomla.
What I'm looking for is a WYSIWYG tool for creating a Bootstrap template that doesn't involve all the coding.
TemplateToaster seems to be the ideal tool so if it included the Bootstrap element classes as an optional set of elements, it would be the most excellent tool available.

There are many online 'build-your-own' Bootstrap template tools, but but they require an exorbitant monthly fee to use them. I have a few not-for-profits that I do work for so I have to keep the costs down. Having a universal tool is one way to do that.

Regards, David
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us