in General Discussion by templatetoaster-tsgc (180 points)
Hello,

I've recently updated to the latest version (2.1.0.50.35) while I was working on a Joomla template. I then tried to run the new version with the older TTR file. I was presented with a 'this file if corrupt' error. I then backed out and reinstalled 2.1.0.49.83. The same thing happened.

I then uninstalled all versions of TT. I then ran CCCleaner to remove any extra files/registry entries and defragged. I then reinstalled the last version that worked but in a different location.

I evidently was able to open the file but it had missing components and settings. So I started from a older backup and recreated what I was working on.

I am finally finished with the template. I then attempt to export the file. I select ZIP and 1.6+. Then picked various locations and clicked 'Export.' No error messages or freezes... but no files either. I've also tried exporting to a folder... still noting exports.

So, I do not know what else to do. I've noticed the following folder though:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\TemplateToaster\TemplateToaster4280\Joomla1.6

Are the contents of this folder exactly what is needed to 'export' the template so I can import it into Joomla? If so, it is missing the xml file and the css file(s).

I am running the following:
Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1 (TT usually installs into C:\Program Files (x86)\ folder. So I assume that TT is not totally 64bit compatible?)
6GB RAM
Microsoft .Net 32bit:
-v1.0.3705
-v1.1.4322
-v2.0.50727
-v3.0
-v3.5
-v4.0.30319

Microsoft .Net 64bit:
-v2.0.50727
-v3.0
-v3.5
-v4.0.30319

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Johnathan

4 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hello,

We already sent you an updated TemplateToaster version having fix on support.
by templatetoaster-tsgc (180 points)
Hello,

This forum posting was before mu support ticket.

I can confirm that the latest version, 2.1.0.5052, is now allowing my to export my template.

Thank you,
Johnathan
by
Hello,
I am trying the test version pro :

I have the same issue, I can export once a template. I made a modification and want to export again...no file ! No message ! No error !
If I add the very slow reactivity of software, I don't think that I will buy your product...very disapointed ! :cry:
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hello,
I am trying the test version pro :

I have the same issue, I can export once a template. I made a modification and want to export again...no file ! No message ! No error !
If I add the very slow reactivity of software, I don't think that I will buy your product...very disapointed ! :cry:

Hello,

1- (Export Issue): Please try restarting TemplateToaster.
2- (Slow Issue): Actually we can't reproduce this slow issue on our end, can you please open a support ticket and provide us little more details like where it is slow. Is it slow from the starting or slow down after some set of steps: http://templatetoaster.com/support

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster support
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us