in Issues/Bugs by mkwdmike (2k points)
Hi
Just purchased and installed 4460 with dot net.

When I finish my header design - uploaded image and styled title and slogan typography. It fails to save. So when I re-open the file, the header is not as saved.

There is still no global typography, and the suggested design typography usually include fancy, arty-farty fonts etc that just aren't suitable for a basic business site. That means I have to change all the fonts individually and it takes ages.

Any suggestions

(11/02/2013) Further to this post, I now find that I can't save any projects. Although a .ttf file is shown as saved, when I click to open, a new project opens. (This no longer happens).

However, any changes I make to the title or slogan fails to save eg font colour.

I see now that replies are coming slower. Is there problem?

Looking forward to some kind of reply

3 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Are you getting this issue with every project or a particular one ?
by mkwdmike (2k points)
I think I've resolved the image problem, but still can't get the title slogan typography to safe in the correct colour.
I'm also not experiencing .ttf files opening. Must have been a temp glitch.
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
We fixed all that issues in latest 2.0 version http://templatetoaster.com/downloads/TemplateToaster.exe

By global typography do you mean to change the font properties of entire site from single place ?

In latest 2.0 you can do it under General>> Typography>> Select Text and you'll be able to change font properties of entire text (everything excluding headlines), you can edit typography of Headlines by selecting headlines radio.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us